Home

Monday, March 16, 2020

34th World Congress on Heart Diseases

Crowd Reviews Partnered with Pulsus to Announce: Unleash the Enigma in Cardiology/ Heart Diseases through Heart Congress 2020

Pulsus Group hosts the 34th World Congress on Heart Diseases (Heart Congress 2020) that discusses the new paradigm approach to probe every single element in Cardiology/ Heart Disease. Heart Congress 2020 focuses on many interactive scientific sessions on different types of Blood disorders and Cancers as well as various diagnostic and therapeutic advancements in this field. It also provides an opportunity to showcase your ingenuity to the world. Heart Congress 2020 will be organized around the theme “Renovation to Modulate the pulse that beats for your life” on July 27- 28, 2020 at Madrid, Spain.



The major focus on the Conference includes about new mechanisms for targeting specific Proteins in Blood Stream, Latest uses of Heart Cells in Medicine, Advances in Hematology/ Cardiology, Emerging trends in Stem Cell research, Advancements in Diagnostic & Therapeutic areas of Cardiology, Future directions in Pediatric Cardiology/ Heart Diseases and many more.

The attendees of the Congress will enjoy special events and lectures featuring expertise in the field. It is a perfect platform for Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, immunologists, pathologists, research scholars, University Professors, industrial professionals and student delegates from biomedical and healthcare sectors to explore every single element in Cardiology/ Heart Diseases. Heart Congress 2020 will also provide an excellent opportunity for the budding scientists and young researchers through its special initiatives like Young Researcher Forum, Poster Presentation, B2B and Scientific Meetings.

All the papers to be presented in Heart Congress 2020 will be published in Clinical Cardiology Journal, Current Research: Cardiology, Journal of Cardiology and Clinical Therapeutics.

Conference Highlights:

Statistics:
· Only 45% of the global blood supply is collected in developing countries, which are home to more than 80% of the world’s population.
· 41 out of 148 countries (28%) that provided data on screening for transfusion-transmissible infections including HIV, hepatitis B and C, and syphilis were not able to screen all donated blood for one or more of these infections.
·Heart Failure is often considered a disease of affluence, but about 70% of Heart Diseases deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries.
· A 2012 study in The Lancet Cardiology predicted that from 2008-2030, Heart Diseases incidence will rise 75 percent globally and will double in the least developed countries.
· Sickle cell disease (SCD) affects millions of people throughout the world and is particularly common among those whose ancestors came from sub-Saharan Africa; Spanish-speaking regions in the Western Hemisphere (South America, the Caribbean, and Central America); Saudi Arabia; India; and Mediterranean countries such as Turkey, Greece, and Italy.
· Hemophilia A affects 1 in 5,000 male births. About 400 babies are born with hemophilia A each year.

If you are interested to know more about the Congress,
Contact: Emma Parker
Tel.: +44-203-769-1778
Email: cardionheart@gmail.com, heartcongress@meetingsnexpo.com


1 comment:

  1. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete

FDA Approves Labeling Update for Abbott’s HeartMate 3 Heart Pump for use in Pediatric Patients

  The heart pump can now be used in pediatric patients with advanced refractory left ventricular heart failure, giving physicians more opti...